Participants will be trained to understand all systems of a WinGD common-rail electronically controlled two-stroke engines and be acquainted with the main functions of the engine control system and common-rail components.
After completing the course, the trainees will be able to operate subject engines safely and efficiently. They will also be able to perform adjustments to, and fault-finding on, the engine control system.
By introducing proper maintenance methods, trainees will have a better understanding of the structure and principles of the key engine components, effectively helping them recognize and eliminate the cause of faults.
The course is designed for ship’s engineers and superintendents operating WinGD two-stroke engines.
- Introduction to electronically controlled common-rail engines technology
- Engine control system (software and hardware)
- Crank angle measurement system
- Fuel injection and servo oil system
- Pneumatic system
- Cylinder lubrication system
- Operator’s interface
- Parameters changing and troubleshooting possibility
- Software download function
- Full Mission Engine Room Simulator (FMS)
WinGD Training Centres
Please send an email to email@example.com for registration, suitable engine courses will be offered based on engine types.