Training programmes at the WinGD Training Centre represent a valuable investment. Our training programmes are conducted by professional and highly qualified instructors to improve the technical and operational skills of your marine engineers and engine room crew. With a deeper understanding of the product and its applied technologies, engine operators will be able to enhance the performance of the engine by increasing its efficiency and reliability, by reducing maintenance costs, and lowering emission levels.
All below listed trainings are available at our Training Centres. On-site trainings can be provided based upon agreements. WinGD is constantly developing the curriculum of trainings and widening the network of Training Centres. New training courses and available locations will be listed on our Webpage shortly.
Current WinGD training programme
- WinGD RT-flex engine basic course (applicable to RT-flex50, RT-flex58, W-X82, W-X92 engines)
- WinGD W-X engine Basic course (applicable to all other diesel and dual-fuel engine types)
- WinGD RT-flex engine Operation and hands-on course (applicable to RT-flex50, RT-flex58, W-X82, W-X92 engines)
- WinGD W-X engine Operation and hands-on course (applicable to all other diesel and dual-fuel engine types)
- WinGD RT-flex / X engine performance optimization course
- WinGD RT-flex / X engine piston running optimization course
- WinGD RT-flex / X engine electrical course
For bookings and further information on the various courses please send your inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org.